PRONTERA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRONTERA FORUM

WHERE PRONTERA PLAYERS LINKED TOGETHER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sniper Stats and Skills (Help)

Go down 
+2
[LeGend] Ah B0y~*
adele
6 posters
AuthorMessage
adele
Second Job
Second Job
adele

Exp : 502
Fame : 7

Sniper Stats and Skills (Help) Empty
PostSubject: Sniper Stats and Skills (Help)   Sniper Stats and Skills (Help) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:20 pm

In your opinion, what sort of stats is useful in both woe and mvp situation?

dex 99
agi ??
vit ??

Other stats will be one. Anybody, some advice please?

About sniper skills, I realise, if a sniper have the falcon skills and also support skills (like true sight and wind walk), won't have enough skill points to get more than one trap skill. Can get ankle snare only.

How useful is wind walk? Since only +20% walking speed, and +5 flee... only
Or maybe don't need falcon skills, since, mine won't have int...

Sandman useful trap? make people sleep, with 90% chance if level 5. Not bad eh?

Opinions definitely welcomed
Back to top Go down
[LeGend] Ah B0y~*
Second Job
Second Job

Exp : 561
Fame : -2

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Stats and Skills (Help)   Sniper Stats and Skills (Help) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:19 am

Stats of mvp and woe is totally not the same.
If ur thinking of soloing mvps, then u must have bots like PoLing.
She uses monk to bot and tank the mvps. then her sniper jus stand at the back to DS, this means tat her stats is dex and agi type.

Woe stats is totally different, snipers and hunters don have high dmg in castles coz in castle every dmg dealt will be -20%. And in woe, u must tank, so have a lilttle vit is better.If u wan to have agi type sniper in woe also ok, but u must be clever to run n hide when ppl is casting sg.

As for skills, don add wind walk ba, sandman trap and ankle snare is both very useful.
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Goblin

Exp : 879
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Stats and Skills (Help)   Sniper Stats and Skills (Help) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:02 pm

[LeGend] Ah B0y~* wrote:

Woe stats is totally different, snipers and hunters don have high dmg in castles coz in castle every dmg dealt will be -20%. And in woe, u must tank, so have a lilttle vit is better.If u wan to have agi type sniper in woe also ok, but u must be clever to run n hide when ppl is casting sg.

Never saw Agi Dex Sniper class WoE?

Agi 99
Dex 99
Vit 25

Max your aspd to lock down the enemy. It is much more useful.
Back to top Go down
sze
Novice
Novice
sze

Exp : 101

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Stats and Skills (Help)   Sniper Stats and Skills (Help) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Pure sniper would prefer to reduce Dex and add some more Vit. Your Dex can just enough to hit opponents as long as they wont miss. Aspd contributed by Dex can be easily compensated by proper EQ. Without a shield, the advantage to have higher mHP is pretty obvious, not to mention higher Vit gains you more resistance to status. Sniper is mostly as disturber in WoE, for sure you won't hope yourself to be the one being immobilized at the time. In GF forum, there is a guy selling a sniper of 99/70, his build is very typical for WoE. Just my suggestion, hopefully it helps.
Back to top Go down
kemaluan
kemaluan

Exp : 711
Fame : 2

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Stats and Skills (Help)   Sniper Stats and Skills (Help) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:49 pm

Goblin wrote:
[LeGend] Ah B0y~* wrote:

Never saw Agi Dex Sniper class WoE?

Agi 99
Dex 99
Vit 25

Max your aspd to lock down the enemy. It is much more useful.

vit 25 = lvl 5 mss u hamkachan

post some picture of u using a sniper locking an enemy plz ??

the best way to giv other ppl opinion is to hav a real sniper experience urself then only talk..
Back to top Go down
adele
Second Job
Second Job
adele

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Stats and Skills (Help)   Sniper Stats and Skills (Help) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:26 pm

If pvm situation, yes, need agi dex sniper. One thing actually, DS delay, will be reduce by high aspd, however, the limit is aspd 183, meaning any aspd higher your DS speed, still the same. So, even pvm, no need that high aspd.

ya, I know sniper is like more like a distuber in woe, inflict status, disturb those who have long cast time, and yes, to disturb others, must make sure, i don't get stunned.

Yes lo, I know Sandman very useful, especially when level 5. To get that skill, must give up some other skills.

Btw, Gemini S8 card, increase stun resistance by 30% if agi >90. Useful?

Definitely, I won't be able to afford orc hero sunglasses. Even if somebody selling it.

(It's just 10% better than stalactic golem card, and cost many many times more. Ignore the cost)
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Stats and Skills (Help)   Sniper Stats and Skills (Help) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:56 pm

Cake!

She want MVP and WoE builds at the same time, no Dex you want her DS slowly is it?

I will not say something that I never saw and out of logic ones. Sure I saw how do people play and share here. You saw Sniper class rushed to front and DS or tank?

But Agi 99 Dex 99 really nice during defending. Lock down those useful people in the enemy team.
Back to top Go down
[LeGend] Ah B0y~*
Second Job
Second Job

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Stats and Skills (Help)   Sniper Stats and Skills (Help) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:22 am

But will get status easily wor.
Even my champ with vit 4X but without any vit eq, oso get stun very very very easily by dancers and gypsy.
So best if got 2snipers in a same time.
Snipers easy to bot nia ma, get 1 highprz 1 sniper. 2 chars bot at tur_dun01, with really nice eq ofcoz.
Back to top Go down
kemaluan
kemaluan

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Stats and Skills (Help)   Sniper Stats and Skills (Help) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:57 am

@goblin

i dun understand wat ur trying to say..why dex is related of slowing her dsing up?
isint it suppose to be AGI??

second,so u think u seen enuf ?? hav u see how a sniper being killed by a hwiz ?? or a champ ?? lemme tell u sumthing i hav seen enuf how a sniper end up dying by only kena MSS from a champ..

of coz everyone noes that agi & dex 99 is a nice stat BUT NOT THE BEST unless WHEN U STICK WITH UR TEAMMATE otherwise not worth the risk..
Back to top Go down
lunchboxes
Novice
Novice

Exp : 93

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Stats and Skills (Help)   Sniper Stats and Skills (Help) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:44 pm

how up d sniper stat d ?

nid pro d .........
Back to top Go down
adele
Second Job
Second Job
adele

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Stats and Skills (Help)   Sniper Stats and Skills (Help) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:21 pm

kemaluan wrote:

second,so u think u seen enuf ?? hav u see how a sniper being killed by a hwiz ?? or a champ ?? lemme tell u sumthing i hav seen enuf how a sniper end up dying by only kena MSS from a champ..

1) I feel like sniper dying easy depends on skills of the player lo... Pandai pandai switch to guard... swt

2) don't understand lunchbox...

3) my idea is... agi93,dex99, vit40. with gemini s8 card, I have 70%+ stun resistance, and have 10k+ hp. having lower agi means... lower aspd, but still can achieve around 186, with agi equip... Maybe i lower abit of dex, add it to agi, but vit 40, fixed lo... The thing i'm giving up is higher aspd.
Back to top Go down
[LeGend] Ah B0y~*
Second Job
Second Job

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Stats and Skills (Help)   Sniper Stats and Skills (Help) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Snipers can lock enemy but not much of them, oni 1 at a time
And chg to guard is a good idea but ur hand nit to be fast enuf. XD
Back to top Go down
adele
Second Job
Second Job
adele

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Stats and Skills (Help)   Sniper Stats and Skills (Help) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Team play, sniper lock enemy not so effectice, even though high aspd. Because woe don't have 100% hit lock, only cric lock.

better ask prof spider web.

I think I drop some falcon skills, get sandman... Since i won't be using falcon much... reduce that passive skill abit, also enough =D
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Stats and Skills (Help)   Sniper Stats and Skills (Help) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:46 pm

kemaluan wrote:
@goblin

i dun understand wat ur trying to say..why dex is related of slowing her dsing up?
isint it suppose to be AGI??

of coz everyone noes that agi & dex 99 is a nice stat BUT NOT THE BEST unless WHEN U STICK WITH UR TEAMMATE otherwise not worth the risk..

She said that she want MVP at the same time. So?
Back to top Go down
kemaluan
kemaluan

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Stats and Skills (Help)   Sniper Stats and Skills (Help) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:24 pm

i dont see by having 40-50 vit will be a problem for her to mvp..do you?
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Stats and Skills (Help)   Sniper Stats and Skills (Help) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:45 am

kemaluan wrote:
i dont see by having 40-50 vit will be a problem for her to mvp..do you?

I think that, with 40 to 50 Vit Champion class is still can own you easily. No much different what, since Sniper class have shorter MHP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Stats and Skills (Help)   Sniper Stats and Skills (Help) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sniper Stats and Skills (Help)
Page 1 of 1