Event Name :
GC Team Play EventEvent Venue :
Prontera ServerEvent Period
: 7pm-9 pm (General WoE period) on 29th June, 2th July, 6th July and 9th July. General Requirements and Expectations for Every Participating Teams:
1. An individual shall be a Team Leader and gather his group of 8. (Team Leader himself included)
2. This event is an open event for all players in Prontera Server regardless of guilds BUT
must comply with the rules and regulations set by the organizer.
3. All participating teams are always required to keep themselves updated with latest news about the event through this forum topic.
4. As the event occurs during general WoE period it is assumed that participants will be skipping normal WoE for 2 weeks (4 WoEs).
5. Only a maximum of 2 players are allowed to be substituted if team members have special reason to be absent for the event. In the case of more than 2 absents the team shall proceed with the event in a handicap situation (Less members).General Explanation of GC Team Play Event:
1. Each team will be given approximately a week time to create and level up a guild to at least level 2 in order to break an emperium. Names and Logos shall be provided by the organizer to each team leader after the Final Team List is confirmed. (This is meant to establish a more efficient way for the organizer to coordinate the results of each teams)
2. During the event, all the teams are required to compete inside a specific castle instructed. (Competing location shall be subject to change if there are interruptions caused by other guilds during the event).
3. Each team shall compete solely in a fair manner. (No alliances are allowed among teams in order to eliminate an opposing team)
4.The main objective of GC Team Play Event is to train up personal skills, teamworks as well as stealing and/or holding castle ability of a reasonable size party. (Build up stronger friendship is of course always the main priority)
5. The target of every team in this event shall be achieving the highest GCTPE Points.GC Team Play Event (GCTPE) Points System:
1. Each time a team succeed in breaking the emperium of the event castle = 1 point (This point can be earned repetitively a.k.a. recycling castle)
2. Holding the emperium room of the event castle for over an hour = 3 points
3. Able to own a castle after the WoE ends = 3 points. (Teams are only allowed to leave the event castle and start their castle stealing after 8:55 p.m.)
4. Able to regain the ownership of the event castle and hold it until the end of the WoE. (Steal over the event castle from the defending team during the last 5 minutes of WoE and successful in holding it until the end) = 5 points
5. Found breaching the rules and regulations of the game by any members inside the team = minus 5 points (-5ps) *This is to be proven by Screenshots taken by other team's players.
6. Vulgar words, showing behaviors that affects the atmosphere of the event such as "flaming" other teams = Disqualify. *This is to be proven by Screenshots taken by other team's players.
**The defending team of the event castle may only earn 3 points from Clause 3 above by owning a castle even if they success to defend the event castle until the end but if they had successfully defended a castle for over an hour they shall recieve the 3 points mentioned in Clause 2.Rules and Limits
1. There will be 8 players in a team with flexible changes to job classes formation.
2. Maximum number of 2 per job class inside the team formation BUT
only 1 professor, 1 paladin and 1 creator may appear inside a team.
3. Inside the event castle, any MVP or miniboss (limit to GR and Deviling) cards and god items (Thor,Sleipnir,Mjolnir,Brys) are NOT allowed.
4. Inside the event castle, dishes, speed pots or guyak puddings are NOT allowed.
5. However, elemental weapon scrolls, holy/darkness armor scrolls, elemental resisting pots, Full Chemical Protection and effect boxes such as gloomy, sleepy, grudge or sunlight are allowed.
6. There are no limits for potions used as it depends on how much you're willing to spend and how many time you're willing to waste on storage (kapra card might be an expensive alternative).
7. There will be NO Bots for buffing services and Bots for buffs are not permitted.
8. NO EMERGENCY CALL IS ALLOWED!
9. THIS IS IMPORTANT, In order to control and make sure that all players competing according to the rules and limitations set, all players must always switch on their equipment windows to public inside the event castle. However, the players still can switch their equipments during battles, example marc>pecopeco armor as long as not GR or Tau Gun Ka.
**Keep in mind that spending a lot on potions and eqs doesn't mean a good strategy to gain the maximum points to win this event. This event is created and designed to keep every players in an equitable position.
And Finally THE PRIZES FOR GCTPE WINNERS
A random MVP Equipment for each of the winning team members.
It might range from fire brand, mistress crown, ice falchion to some of the GREAT stuffs G.GRegistration Steps
Post a reply in this topic with the team leader name and a list of team players.
The deadline of team registration: 18th June 2010
The Final List of Teams, Team names (event guild names for each team) and Logos in different colours representing different teams will be posted by 19th June 2010.
For further inquiry please leave a reply here and it shall be answered as soon as possible.
~Thanks and Hope Everyone Enjoy~