PRONTERA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRONTERA FORUM

WHERE PRONTERA PLAYERS LINKED TOGETHER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Expendables

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
frostzai
HOLYSHIT!GOING BAN HIM
HOLYSHIT!GOING BAN HIM
frostzai

Exp : 1091
Fame : -1

The Expendables Empty
PostSubject: The Expendables   The Expendables I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:52 am

Starring

Sylvester Stallone
Jason Statham
Jet Li
Dolph Lundgren
Randy Couture
Steve Austin
Terry Crews
Mickey Rourke
Bruce Willis

Plot

A group of elite highly-trained mercenaries, the Expendables, has been deployed to Somalia to halt local pirates from executing the hostages. Ross (Sylvester Stallone) paid the original agreement of $3 million to secure the release of the hostages. However, the leader demands $5 million, and Expendable member Gunnar Jensen (Dolph Lundgren) instigates a firefight, causing casualties for the pirates. With moral disagreements on hanging a live pirate, Yin Yang (Jet Li) and Jensen have a brief fight, only for Ross to intervene. In the aftermath, Ross reluctantly releases Jensen from duty due to psychological problems.

Ross then goes to a small church, where he meets Mr. Church (Bruce Willis), who offers him a mission which is to deploy in Vilena, South America, to overthrow a local dictator, General Garza (David Zayas). While in the church, Ross also meets one of his old rivals, Trench (Arnold Schwarzenegger). Ross and Lee Christmas (Jason Statham) do initial reconnaissance after meeting with their contact, Sandra (Gisele ItiƩ), only for the mission to go awry. Ross then decides to abort the contract and feels guilt for leaving Sandra behind. Meanwhile, Jensen approaches Garza and his ally, ex-CIA agent James Monroe (Eric Roberts) to identify his former comrades.

Jensen and a number of Monroe's men tail Ross and Yin Yang, instigating a shoot-out during a car chase. Just as the pursuit ends in an abandoned warehouse, Yin Yang and Jensen fight each other a second time, with the both of them in a stalemate. Jensen eventually gets the upper hand and attempts to impale Yin Yang on a pipe, only for Ross to shoot him. Believing that he was going to die, Jensen gives the layout of Garza's palace to Ross.

The Expendables then infiltrate Garza's compound, with Ross bent on rescuing Sandra while Christmas, Yin Yang, Hale Caesar (Terry Crews), and Toll Road (Randy Couture) successfully plant their explosive charges throughout the compound. Ross briefly rescues Sandra, only for Sandra to get re-captured by Monroe. The entire team fights and shoots their way through scores of Garza's henchmen, and manage to kill Dan Paine (Steve Austin) in the process. Ross and Christmas catch up to Monroe and manage to kill him, saving Sandra. Instead of taking the payment money of $5 million, Ross gives it to Sandra in order to restore the country.

The film ends with the team celebrating their victory at Tool's Bar, with Jensen and Yin Yang having reconciled with each other and Lee and Tool challenging each other to a game of knife throwing. Before his final throw, Lee recites a poem about his respect for Tool, who he claims cannot beat him in knife throwing as he walks outside of the bar before turning to make his throw, which lands perfectly in the middle of the screen, implying that it landed at the center of the board.

Back to top Go down
frostzai
HOLYSHIT!GOING BAN HIM
HOLYSHIT!GOING BAN HIM
frostzai

The Expendables Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Expendables   The Expendables I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:55 am

tis movie very nice bleed bleed

Back to top Go down
kemaluan
kemaluan

Exp : 711
Fame : 2

The Expendables Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Expendables   The Expendables I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:01 pm

The Expendables Copyof26078114924225203

Back to top Go down
frostzai
HOLYSHIT!GOING BAN HIM
HOLYSHIT!GOING BAN HIM
frostzai

The Expendables Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Expendables   The Expendables I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:02 am

pak u spammer
Back to top Go down
Ryusei
BAN?This Spammer 1st
BAN?This Spammer 1st
Ryusei

Exp : 810
Fame : 0

The Expendables Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Expendables   The Expendables I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:19 pm

again~~~~
yalo yalo yalo~~~~
lol lol!
Back to top Go down
harriezai
First Job
First Job
harriezai

Exp : 148
Fame : -2

The Expendables Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Expendables   The Expendables I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:20 am

watched ady lu~ xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Expendables Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Expendables   The Expendables I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Expendables
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PRONTERA FORUM :: General Cafe :: General Chat-
Jump to: