PRONTERA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRONTERA FORUM

WHERE PRONTERA PLAYERS LINKED TOGETHER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker...

Go down 
+2
[LeGend] Ah B0y~*
Raymond
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Raymond
Novice
Novice
Raymond

Exp : 21
Fame : 0

Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker... Empty
PostSubject: Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker...   Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:19 pm

Hi everyone,

because of dex will affect the strip success rate, normally ppl build thier rogue or stalker become bow type which able to match with the requirement of dex?

Furthermore, stalker's dex can reduce the cast time of chase walk.

Any suggestion on this build of stalker/rogue?
Back to top Go down
[LeGend] Ah B0y~*
Second Job
Second Job

Exp : 561
Fame : -2

PostSubject: Re: Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker...   Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:24 pm

i saw a stalker named Acid`Rainz playing pvp b4,his stats are similar to hwiz(with dex n int99)

And he copyied skill grand cross,he chase walk and/or hiding run all around to gc ppl (dmg was high)

Some unlucky ppl were wearing ED,n the dmg to them was 3k~4k (3hits)......
Back to top Go down
Byakko
Novice
Novice
Byakko

Exp : 77

PostSubject: Re: Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker...   Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:29 pm

opv char...herman... lol
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Goblin

Exp : 879

PostSubject: Re: Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker...   Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:06 pm

Make it Vit. Dex. and copy sacrifice skill, long range sacrifice and easy to run away. But this is impossible.

Pvp style make Vit. Dex. and Int. Dex. you can do nothing since after 1 scream everyone know you are here.
Back to top Go down
$$B.Smith$$
Admin
Admin
$$B.Smith$$

Exp : 396
Fame : 2

PostSubject: Re: Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker...   Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:36 pm

To Raymond,

Stalker is actually a very versatile job in ro. It can flee away from enemy well through his chase walk or tunnel drive skill. It can plagiarism most of the second job skills up to lvl 10. It can do long range damage through bow class weapon.

However, accept the fact stalker is more a disabler and disturbing type job rather than killer job. A stripper stalker should have VIT and DEX Max as you need to consider one point which is the success rate of your non 100% full strip. In order to survive and continue stripping enemy is a key aspect to be considered for a stripper stalker.

In addition, if you really wish to use stalker as a killer, INT DEX 99 stalker should be alrite when you plagiarism lvl 10 waterball from Drake the mvp. While bowling bash using bow could be another alternative.

For lvling, bow lvling is one of the easiest way to be considered. Other alternative choices might involve bot army.

Regards,

$$B.Smith$$

Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker... 54091982
Back to top Go down
Raymond
Novice
Novice
Raymond

Exp : 21

PostSubject: Re: Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker...   Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:31 pm

owh.. thk.. but i think i'll build my stalker as vit and dex build... just stripping all the way. coz nowadays players' eqs are important to them. without eqs, they might become a bit weaker.
Back to top Go down
khkhkh
First Job
First Job
khkhkh

Exp : 190

PostSubject: Re: Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker...   Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Althought strip is usefull but nowadays the rich guy all using FCP, with this skill strip is no longer usefull. But Vit Dex stalk somehow still usefull lol!
Back to top Go down
[LeGend] Ah B0y~*
Second Job
Second Job

Exp : 561
Fame : -2

PostSubject: Re: Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker...   Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:48 pm

I don knw much about Stalkers but i saw 1 Opv stalker
When defing he copy n spam kaesin on enemy, locking us >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker...   Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stripper Type Rogue / Stalker...
Page 1 of 1