PRONTERA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRONTERA FORUM

WHERE PRONTERA PLAYERS LINKED TOGETHER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*~Wedding Of The Year 2010~*

Go down 
+2
RaiZell
kimsiang
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kimsiang
Novice
Novice
kimsiang

Exp : 53
Fame : 2

*~Wedding Of The Year 2010~* Empty
PostSubject: *~Wedding Of The Year 2010~*   *~Wedding Of The Year 2010~* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:59 pm

As the flowers of all kinds blooming in the warm summer, sweet scent can be smelled by one of *~[Es]pada~* natural senses. *~[Es]pada~* silent thought seems to speak out listlessly, " I do really wonder how it would be if I would I've a crush with someone, am I daring to confess to her? am I able to share my life with her till I've reach my tombstone?". While *~[Es]pada~* was still pondering about his thought, suddenly, a striking sound came chimming throughout the whole Rune-Midgard kingdoms. The traders from Payon market begin chattering to one another in surprising tone. A public announcement was soon made clear to the public that a joyous celebration will be held in the prestigious church of Prontera. "Hey, young lad, how bout joining one of my brother's wedding at da church, It'll be really fun, activities will also be held there, how bout joinin me, mate?" a sudden outburst of request made to *~[Es]pada~* by a passionate trader nearby. Without thinking twice, *~[Es]pada~* exclaims, "woah, thanks mate, I'll surely join for da hell fun of it". Hence, both *~[Es]pada~* and da trader get themselves up and head straight for the ceremony.

Just at the entrance of the church, the name of the bride & bridegroom can be seen written on a decor of signboard. Inside the glorious church, noises of all sorts can be heard, people laughing, chatting discreetly, boasting, entertaining as well as flirting. *~[Es]pada~* also caught the sight of familiar faces among the crowds. He even saw a greened-faced goblin popping out in a sinX costumes. "Woah bro, it seems u've drunk quite a lot of rum, mind sharing some?", *~[Es]pada~* requested politely. Both them had a hearthy talks for quite some time as they waited for the bride to enter. Some other friends also came joining da company for some good chatting.

*~Wedding Of The Year 2010~* ScreenPRONTERA018

"Time has come, with the presence of God Odin, let us witness the entering of our lovely lady for today down the red carpet", announced by Father Bamphee accompanied by melodious music which was played as the bride walks down the aisle till the bridegroom reaching out his hand for hers.

*~Wedding Of The Year 2010~* ScreenPRONTERA005

Both the man and woman exchange vows in front of their families and friends as well as the coming guests.

*~Wedding Of The Year 2010~* ScreenPRONTERA007

Once the ceremony is over, fun activities are held for everyone who are present in the church. *~[Es]pada~*, himself also join the fun with others and ended up getting great red packets from the bride for his enthusiatics. He was quite over the moon for that few minutes until he spotted a face of a charming lady across the street opposite of the church.

*~Wedding Of The Year 2010~* ScreenPRONTERA010

The attraction of that fair lady was so great that *~[Es]pada~* goes ga-ga over her. Without further hesitation, *~[Es]pada~* run towards the lady for acquaintance. "Erm, lady.. I would be glad if you let me help out with your groceries", offers *~[Es]pada~*. The lady politely expressed gratitude for his offer. Eventually, both of them chat happily as they walks along the busy street.

This summer will surely create a beginning for *~[Es]pada~*'s lovelife, as well as any other lovebirds of Rune-Midgard kingdom.

p/s: wish all the best to all the players of Ragnarok Online for this upcoming Valentine Day & Chinese New Year 2010.
Back to top Go down
RaiZell
Novice
Novice
RaiZell

Exp : 91
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: *~Wedding Of The Year 2010~*   *~Wedding Of The Year 2010~* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:22 am

love

How romantic! Thanks for the great narration kimsiang ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Exp : 404
Fame : 1

RO mini game
HP:
*~Wedding Of The Year 2010~* Left_bar_bleue100/100*~Wedding Of The Year 2010~* Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: *~Wedding Of The Year 2010~*   *~Wedding Of The Year 2010~* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:28 pm

wow wow wow.../congrats
LOL...nice...
Back to top Go down
https://prontera.darkbb.com
tomtom
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
tomtom

Exp : 2084

PostSubject: Re: *~Wedding Of The Year 2010~*   *~Wedding Of The Year 2010~* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:23 pm

y no ppl tell me T_T
Back to top Go down
[LeGend] Ah B0y~*
Second Job
Second Job

Exp : 561
Fame : -2

PostSubject: Re: *~Wedding Of The Year 2010~*   *~Wedding Of The Year 2010~* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:55 pm

U don knw u are always the last 1 to knw the news if anything happens geh meh?
Back to top Go down
tomtom
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
tomtom

Exp : 2084

PostSubject: Re: *~Wedding Of The Year 2010~*   *~Wedding Of The Year 2010~* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:16 pm

[LeGend] Ah B0y~* wrote:
U don knw u are always the last 1 to knw the news if anything happens geh meh?

sure~ coz i didnt on9 RO after last week monday ^^
Back to top Go down
peyjun
Novice
Novice
peyjun

Exp : 6
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: *~Wedding Of The Year 2010~*   *~Wedding Of The Year 2010~* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:30 pm

Wow, you can write very well XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~Wedding Of The Year 2010~*   *~Wedding Of The Year 2010~* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*~Wedding Of The Year 2010~*
Page 1 of 1