PRONTERA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRONTERA FORUM

WHERE PRONTERA PLAYERS LINKED TOGETHER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

problem with orc hero helm making xD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jayooi5645
Novice
Novice

Exp : 103
Fame : 0

problem with orc hero helm making xD Empty
PostSubject: problem with orc hero helm making xD   problem with orc hero helm making xD I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:11 pm

what the hell that i already talking to orc hero about 100 times still cant get orc hero helm xD
someone can tell me what happen ???? nid lv or job lv ??
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Goblin

Exp : 879
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: problem with orc hero helm making xD   problem with orc hero helm making xD I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:25 pm

From iRO wiki http://irowiki.org/wiki/Headgear_Quests

1. Talk to an unmoving Orc Warrior inside a house at (gef_fild10 137,286), he's at (in_orcs01 31,93). He will ask for 10,000 Jellopies.

2. After bringing those, get him 100 Orcish Vouchers, but do NOT bring the Axe with you. Then he will tell you to get 10,000 Orcish Vouchers.
  3. When you give him that, he will give you an Orc Helm and an Orcish Voucher. Put them in storage for now.
  4. Talk to him again, then he'll tell you to get 100 Orc Emblems. Take that and your Orc Helm with you.

5. Talk to the Orc Hero NPC to the south (gef_fild10 214,53), he's at (in_orcs01 162,33), and he will exchange the Orc Helm for an Orc Hero Helm.

From eRO website (FAQ) http://ro.gameflier.com.my/server/server_002_a001.asp?AutoID=824

1 ) Go to the hut at Orc Village at gef_fild10(137,286)
2 ) In the hut, talk to the NPC named Orc Warrior (in_orcs01 31 93)
3 ) Talk to the Orc NPC until he asked the player to bring him 1,000 Jellopy
4 ) After collecting 1,000 Jellopy, go to find the NPC again and talk to him, He will ask to collect 1,000 Jellopy again
5 ) Repeat the steps above until the total Jellopy is 10,000.
6 ) The NPC will give the player 1 Orcish Axe (The Orcish Axe cannot be carried in the players inventory or equip it)
7 ) Put the Orcish Axe in the Kapra storage
8 ) Take 100 or more Voucher of Orc Warrior and find the NPC again.
9 ) Talk until the conversation relates to Voucher of Orc Warrior
10 ) Collect 1,000 Voucher of Orc Warrior and give to the NPC. Repeat 10 times until the total is 10,000 Voucher of Orc Warrior
11 ) The NPC will give the player 1 Viking Helm and 1 Voucher of Orc Warrior. Keep the Viking Helm in the Kapra Storage
12 ) Go talk to the ORC NPC again until the conversations relate to ORC HERO
13 ) Collect 100 Voucher of Orc Hero and find the NPC again
14 ) When the player is asked what to do with the vouchers, choose return them to Orc Heroes
15 ) The player will get 1 Orcish Sword and 1 Voucher of Orc Hero
16 ) Go back to the storage and get the Orcish Axe, Viking Helm and 1 Voucher of Orc Warrior
17 ) The player's inventory now should contain
1 x Orcish Axe
1 x Viking Helm
1 x Orcish Sword
1 x Voucher of Orc Warrior
1 x Voucher of Orc Hero
(there should be ONLY ONE Voucher of Orc Warrior and ONE Voucher of Orc Hero in the inventory)
18 ) Go to Orc Village (gef_fild10 214,53) and find the Hero of Orc NPC (in_orcs01 162,33)
19 ) Talk until the conversation relates to Viking Helm
20 ) When the player is asked to return the Viking Helm to Orc Lord, choose to Agree
21 ) As a reward, the NPC will give the player the ORC HERO HELM with the player's name on it
Back to top Go down
tomtom
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
tomtom

Exp : 2084
Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: problem with orc hero helm making xD   problem with orc hero helm making xD I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:44 pm

orc hero helm quest

the last part is

With the Orc Helm, Orcish Voucher, Orcish Sword and Heroic Emblem in your inventory, talk to this Orc Hero NPC. Similar to the Orc Warrior NPC, you have to keep talking to him. Actually, there is only a 5% chance that he will talk to you about the Orc Helm. Just keep trying.

If he start to talk about the Orc Helm, he will ask you to give him back the Orc Helm you have in your hand. Just give it to him and he will reward you with the Orc Hero Helm.

You can keep the rest of the items, they are needed to show only. Also, note that you have to complete the previous steps. You cannot simply bring the items to this Orc Hero NPC and expect him to give you the Orc Hero Helm.

so mean only 5% will activate the quest to get ur headgear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problem with orc hero helm making xD   problem with orc hero helm making xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problem with orc hero helm making xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PRONTERA FORUM :: Quest/Bots/Jobs :: Game/Openkore FAQ-
Jump to: